Tuesday, June 29, 2010

About me

Hi everyone, my name is chai her. I am 24 now and going for nursing. I live in milwaukee for about 7 years now and I work part time at Menards. When I am not at work or school, I enjoy listening to music and play video games. Sometimes I find myself on the internet doing nothing when I am bored. I have a yorkie named Roxas and a tank full for fishes. I am very excited to be a Dad this year and hopefully everything goes well. Beside that I would love to complete this course this summer!

3 comments:

  1. Hi chai,

    It is really nice to meet you. I am also a pre-nursing student. Which grades are you in? I'm going to be a sophomore next fall semester and congratulation to be a father!!

    Yousun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chai,

    Congratulations on your new baby boy! I hope you like living in Milwaukee, as a Milwaukee townie I think that it's the best!

    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chai. Congratulations on your new baby. I also enjoy listening to music not so much video games though. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete